Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lighting Pt 2 (Fashion Photography): Printing Composition: Accesory Print

When starting on this print, I used the same settings as the contact sheet, but reduced the filter, since it didn't seem to be very grey. Aperture- 5.6 Filter- 2 Time- 60 I then took out the filter, since it left the image too grainy. Aperture- 5.6 Filter- 0 Time- 60

That test strip was too dark, so I did a test strip reducing the time.

Aperture- 5.6 Filter- 0 Time- 40 +4...

This was still too dark, so I did another test strip starting even lower.

Aperture- 5.6 Filter- 0 Time- 30-52

The image was too grey at this point, so instead of adding a filter I closed the aperture and did another test strip.

Aperture- 8 Filter- 0 Time- 32 +2...

I then tried a full print at 32.

Aperture- 5.6 Filter- 0 Time- 32

I then did a full print at 60 seconds to compare times.

Aperture- 5.6 Filter- 0 Time- 60

Then I tried for a happy medium and did a full print at 52 seconds.

Aperture- 5.6 Filter- 0 Time- 52Then I did an A3 print at 52 seconds. (aperture and filter the same)

No comments: