Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Claustrophobia: Printing Compositions

This is the contact sheet I made for this project. I used the 4 circled images. Aperture: 4 Filter: 0 Time: 50 seconds For my 1st print, I tried a test strip to make sure the contact sheet settings were the best. Aperture: 4 Filter: 0 Time: 50-70 seconds (10 second intervals)

But after I did the contact sheet I realized there was a lot of contrast so I needed to do an A4 print to make sure everything was ok. Aperture: 4 Filter: 0 Time: 50 seconds

Then I decided the contrast was good, so I did a full print. Aperture: 4 Filter: 0 Time: 50 seconds

Then I decided the settings were good for the rest of the prints, so I did another one at the same settings. Aperture: 4 Filter: 0 Time: 50 seconds I then did another print at the same settings. Aperture: 4 Filter: 0 Time: 50 secondsFor the 4th print I figured it was best to do a test strip first just to make sure the same settings were still good for this print. Aperture: 4 Filter: 0 Time: 50 secondsThen I did a full print at that time. Aperture: 4 Filter: 0 Time: 50 seconds

No comments: