Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lighting Pt. 1: Printing Compositions: Landscapes

Contact Sheet: My negatives were very dark, so it was hard to get my contact sheet, but I eventually managed by opening up the aperture all the way and adding more and more time. Aperture: 2.8 Filter: 0 Time: 48 seconds Landscape 1 I kept adding time, eventually doing a full print at 60. Aperture: 2.8 Filter: 0 Time: 60 seconds I then continued adding time, since the print was still too light, but otherwise keeping the other settings the same. Aperture: 2.8 FIlter: 0 Time: 63, 66, 69, 72, 75 seconds (right to left)

I eventually did a final print at 105 seconds.

Aperture: 2.8

Filter: 0

Time: 105 seconds

Landscape 2

This print I did at the same settings as the previous. Aperture: 2.8 Filter: 0 Time: 105 seconds

No comments: