Monday, February 2, 2009

Narrative: Diary Entry

This project was a lot of fun. It felt really good to be done before the deadline, because that has never happened to me before. I enjoyed working with the smaller sizes, because it was cuter and I like hoe the smaller sizes look. It was really frustrating that my negatives were developed badly, however, because there was a big black line on the side of almost all of my prints. Also, Becca's forehead in the first print and the ceiling in the last print had weird amoebas on them. I really liked using the flash, though, because my negatives turned out better and I felt powerful walking around with sucha huge flash on my camera. Although it did take a couple tries to get the flash working- I had to re-shoot and still ended up with a bit of problems on my negatives.

No comments: